Gone are the days when we used to wear watches to know the time; now watches are worn as an essential style statement. Designer watches have now immensely popular throughout the world as their unique designs serve every outfit and occasion. A watch is like an accessory that can truly transform an outfit. That’s why watches are considered as one of the most popular fashion accessories for both men and women.
It is obvious that the watch you wear for everyday purpose may not be equally suitable for a fancy occasion. In fact, your chosen watch speaks so many things about your personality. Hence, you need to choose the right watch that can match your outfit or occasion. While shopping for watches in the jewellery stores Canberra you should consider some clear combinations and designs that will help determine which piece to wear for a perfect look.
We wear this watch for our everyday affairs. Therefore, the watch should have a smarty-crafted design with fine lines. You can choose a stainless steel strap that can go perfectly well with your casual apparel. You may also choose a leather strap while combining with jeans, shirt or boots.
Casual Business Watch
A casual business watch is something that you can wear naturally day in and day out. If you have any important business meeting, choose a high-end chronograph or a diver watch with a leather strap. The appeal of the watch should perfectly go well with the sophistication of your format suits.
A luxury watch is characterised by its simplicity and a sleek, sophisticated design is always a winning formula! An elegant watch brandishing a gold, silver or a stainless steel dial has a refined look that ensure you look impeccable. A leather strap provides an unrefined elegance to a watch. While black and brown colours are classic choices, you can bring playful edge to an otherwise formal outfit by adding a flash of colour. The dial of a formal watch should be kept modest; showing simply the hours, minutes, seconds, and possibly a date box only.
The gadget watch
Gadget watches should primarily be kept for casual wear, although with modern designs showcasing increasingly sleek designs and desirable innovative technology, the gap between casual and formal is becoming less defined. For example, our Eone range succeeds in bridging the gap between smart business wear and casual watch wear.
Professionals will find this innovative piece perfect for keeping track of time discreetly during business meetings. The stylish yet minimalistic design comes with a variety of strap options that can be easily changed, depending on the event. Needless to say, this watch will make for a great conversation starter.
The sports watch
Sports watches always look on-trend. They’re perfect for casual weekends spent socialising with friends, a bit of café culture, hitting the gym, and outdoor activities. Sports watches often have more than a few buttons, possibly including a chronometer if you are a keen swimmer or diver. The sporty designs are likely to include a rubber strap to endure the heat of high-tempo physical activity. If your watch is made of plastic and ceramic, then it will make for both a practical and attractive sports watch. However, always remember that matching the formality of your timepiece with that of your outfit is very important
Make your watch work for your outfit
1. Our watches will make for great additions to your accessories; the gold and silver frames and mesh bracelets complement layered bracelets fantastically.
2. A great way to tie your watch in with your outfit is to wear the same colour metal on you belt buckle, or the same coloured leather watch strap to match your belt (ideally, both!). This really pulls an outfit together, making your overall appearance extremely polished.
3. When in doubt, match your watch to your shoes. This technique can only be described as the default method. Most watch straps these days are interchangeable. Treat yourself to a black or brown leather strap and you will never have to overthink which watch will be appropriate for your occasion.
4. Another handy hint involves taking note of the size of your dial. Oversized watches always look fashionable, but if the dial is too small for your wrist this risks overshadowing the overall design and you may look like you are wearing a child’s watch.
5. If you own a vintage or antique watch then you can throw all of these rules away. Old watches are drenched in memory and charm. Heirlooms will work for dressy events, meetings, or just general day-to-day life. They will be the starter of many conversations and we love the sentimental value of a family treasure.
Let us know what your favourite style is. Do you have a watch collection perfect for every occasion?